What are Mosquito Misting Systems?
Outdoor residential misting systems are application systems designed to spray pesticides or repellents in a fine mist to kill and/or repel mosquitoes and other insects outdoors. Misting Systems include spray nozzles that are mounted around the perimeter of a home, commercial building, in the lawn or landscaping, or on parts of the house or fence. The spray nozzles are connected by tubing to a supply of insecticide or repellent. Some misting systems may be turned on at present intervals using a timer while others may be turned on using a remote, or may be activated using a on demand switch.
When having a system installed...
• Always use installers and service technicians that comply with the state license, certification and registration requirements.
• Make sure that the installer has calibrated the system to apply no more than the maximum daily application rate as specified on the pesticide lable.
• Make sure the nozzles are directed to spray toward that targeted area and away from eating/cooking areas and any water body including swimming pools and fish ponds.
• Placing nozzles less than 10 ft. from the ground will reduce chemical drift. Chemical drift may effect other people, animals and surrounding environment not in your yard area.
• Set nozzles to direct mist away from outside air conditioners or other home air intakes.
• Make sure both the reservoir and operating system are securely locked and inaccessible to children at all times to avoid potential poisoning accidents.
Mosquito Man Misting Systems
"Take the bite out of your night"
What People Are Saying
"There is definitely a difference. We can swim and enjoy our backyard till all hours of the day and night."
Call Us Today: (985) 637-6897